Monday, August 10, 2015

Paper Issues - Pinspire Me Monday

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  It's Pinspire Me Monday over on the Paper Issues Blog.   Leah provided some awesome inspiration.


This cute picture of my twins has been sitting on my desk for a while now.  It's a perfect match this mood board.  

corri_garza_be_cool

I used a mix of product from Bella Blvd.   You can find most of these papers in the Paper Issues store. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the title. You can file the cut file here

Use the code "CORRI" to save 20% off your total purchase at Paper Issues.


We hope this board inspires you!  You can play along by poting your project in our Facebook Group .  Play along with all of our August Challenges for a better chance of winning a gift card to the Paper Issues Store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment