Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Bella Blvd - Focus on Invisibles

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a great week!  I'm up on the Bella Blvd sharing two cards that I made with the Invisibles Specialty Paper.


corri_garza_you're_a_star

For my first card, I used the stars invisible sheet over some yellow pattern paper from the Color Chaos collection.    I trimmed the 2 x 2 square from the Star Student collection and added some enamel stars on top.  I love this classic color combo. 

corri_garza_you're_a_star_detail


  • Briliant Invisibles 
  • Color Chaos (Bell Pepper Strandz)
  • Star Studen (Geek Chic & Daily Details)
  • DooDads (Mcintosh)
corri_garza_be_bright

On my second card, I used products from the Star Student collection.  The stars invisible sheet looks great layered over white card stock.  I framed this "be bright" card win black and added a bow and a sticker. 

  • Star Student (Invisibles Sheet, Daily Details, Treasure & Text)
  • Bella Bows ( Bell Pepper)
Head on over to the Bella Blvd blog to see more great inspiration with the Invisible Specialty Papers.  You can find these product is the Paper Issues Store.  Use the code "CORRI" to save 20%. 





No comments:

Post a Comment