Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bella Blvd + Craftwell + Tombow Designer Team Up

Hi everyone!  Bella Blvd is having a week long team uip with Craftwell and Tombow.  Craftwell send us their Ebrush System to use with the Tombow markers.  I had so much fun playing with these fun products.

I knew right away I wanted to try a rainbow card.  The Bella Blvd - Just Add Color Collection was a perfect fit for the Ebrush.

corri_garza_Rainbow-Love

I masked off my card to exposed 7/8" strips and then added color with the Ebrush.  Next, I trimmed rectangles from white cardstock and applied the alpha to create my sentiment and popped those up with foam dots.

corri_garza_hello

My second card was inspired by the paint splatters on the Color Chaos Collection.   I die cut the "Hello" from white card stock using my Silhouette Cameo.  I used the eBrush to add color to the panel and then backed it with black.

corri_garza_sweet_canvas_bag

For my final project, I used the Ebrush and a stencil cut with my Cameo to add a cute cupcake to a muslin bag.  I embellished with a Bella Bow, some Enamel Dots and DooDads and a sticker.  This would be a fun way to give a gift card or small gift.  

Head on over to the Bella Blvd Blog to check out more beautiful projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment