Saturday, January 10, 2015

Top 14 of 2014


Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing my favorite 14 projects of 2014.  I'm looking forward to the new year.  I have set a few creative goals.  I really want to work on my kid's photo albums so I plan to do some more scrapbook layouts and try my hand at some pocket pages.   I have a new planner on the way and am looking at getting myself a little more organized. 

Here are my favorite projects with links to the original post where you can find more details and cut file info. 

corri_garza_sparkly_birthday2












corri_garza_fancy_pants_Oct_sketch
Wild & Free


Head on over to the Paper Issues Blog to see tons of awesome projects from the PI girls and some of our friends. Thanks so much for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. Great Top 14 list. The sequined cupcake card is my favorite--it's just so cute. :)

    Looking forward to seeing more scrapbooking from you in 2015 (and more cards and other projects, too, of course).

    ReplyDelete