Friday, August 29, 2014

Echo Park Design Team - Fall is Fun

Hi everyone!   Today I am sharing a quick and easy home decor piece that I made with my Cameo,  the Echo Park - "I Heart Fall" Mini Theme and a Designer Die.

corri_garza_EP_Fall_Frame

This old frame has been laying around the house for a while now.  It was black so I gave it a quick coat of bronze stray paint and then trimmed a piece of pattern paper to fit the background.  I cut this "Fall is Fun" file by Echo Park enlarging it to fit my frame.  

corri_garza_fall_frame_CU
The Owl and Branch Designer Die fit perfectly with my fall theme, so I cut him from some solid card stock and use some foam dots to pop him up on the banner.

corri_garza_fall_frame_CU2

 I finished up this fun project with some enamel dots and stickers from the collection. This fall frame would look cute in a mantle display or just about anywhere.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous piece of Home Decor! I love what you did to this frame! Super cute cuts and fantastic design and details:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete