Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Jinger Adams Collection


Hi everyone!  Today I have two cute project to show you that I made with the latest releases from 
Jinger Adams.   First up is the Sweet Tart Collection.  I love the bright colors in this kit...perfect for Summer! 

I made this cute picnic basket with my Silhouette Cameo and a file from the
  Picnic In the Park SVG Collection from SVG Cuts. 
IMG_6120basket
This fun little basket works perfectly with the blue and yellow gingham print from the collection.


For my second project, I used elements from Jinger's
All-Occasion Card Kit. 

IMG_6063Jinger_Get_Well_Soo
The kit contains everything you need to make all kinds of fun interactive cards.

All you have to do is select a card base, trim your paper and apply a few of the stickers and you've
got a fabulous card in minutes!

Head on over HSN to pick up these two new collections!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



















1 comment:

  1. That basket is just adorable, Corri...you are up on the PI blog tomorrow a.m.!

    ReplyDelete