Friday, January 4, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Happy Friday, everyone!  I have a cute birthday card to share with you guys today.
I used the My Mind's Eye Hootenany  Six By Six paper pads.  I love these small paper pads....they  are a great way to build your paper collection with out spending a fortune. They are perfect for card making. 

I cut the cupcake with my Cameo from this file from Lori Whitlock.  I didn't use the cupcake wrapper portion of the cut. The button is from October Afternoon - Cakewalk Collection and the sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

Thanks so for stopping by!


  1. Super cute. Love the papers.

    Be blessed, Beckie

  2. Beautiful card!! Love the colors!
    Tracy :)

  3. What a cute card and fun color combo! Your card would make a great submission for this week's anything "sweet" challenge at Red Carpet Studio. :)