Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy New Year - Jinger Adams Collection


Hi eveyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  I have a pretty project to show you today using the beautiful music paper from the Bella Vita Collection and the staircase Pop - Out card base

IMG_4132newyearset
I cut the Happy New Year and glasses with my  Silhouette Cameo using a free file from SVG Cuts
IMG_4134nyecard
The cityscape and bag are from the SVG Cuts - New Year's Eve SVG Kit
IMG_4138nyebag
I love this gift bag....some simple to assemble and  I love how elegant it looks. 
It would make a perfect hostess gift. 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 








4 comments:

  1. So elegant...Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very elegant! It's so hard to find New Year's gift ideas and this is perfect! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning set! Love the colors and cuts.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are awesome

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete