Friday, November 2, 2012

SVG Cuts - Leaves are Falling


Hi everyone!  I have an adorable project for you today that I made for SVG Cuts Design Team.

The card base is from Caramel Apple Pie...I just love this card.  The bracket edge and layers that come with the card make it easy to put a fabulous card together in no time. 
The squirrel and leaves are from Acorn Autumn and the sentiment is from Punkin Patch Stamps. 

You can read all the details and instructions over on the the SVG Cuts blog.

5 comments:

  1. Too cute. Love that lil squirrel.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word how totally cute..this just put a big smile on my face..love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That's just the cutest thing ever. Love it!!!!

    Cheryl
    www.pinkandpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete