Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Be Thankful


Hi everyone!  We have a new challenge up today over at Scrappy Moms Stamps....Be Thankful.

I used two sentiments from the brand new stamp set Pick of the Patch.
The turkey treat box is from SVG Cuts new set - Happy Thanks.  Isn't he the cutest?
The card is also from SVG Cuts....it's from the Caramel Apple Pie set.

I used all solid color cardstock....I really need to find some cute Fall paper.  
I'm almost out of everything I had. 

We can't wait to see all your projects....click here to link up!

4 comments:

  1. omg the turkey treat box is adorable and cute card

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corri, your box is so cute! I love the solid cardstock. The colors are great! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the colors you used:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete