Monday, October 15, 2012

Really Reasonable Ribbon - Halloween Challenge


Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  
It's time for a new challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon....Halloween plus Ribbon.
Here's what I came up with...
I used Echo Park's Chillingworth Manor.  Love this Halloween paper....I've almost used it all and I'm a little sad. The witch's hat is a treat box from SVG Cuts- Gimme Candy Boxes SVG Kit....so simple to make.  You could easily crank out enough for classroom treats in no time. I used some box pleat trim from RRR, a flower and a cute witch brad to finish it off.   My card was super simple since I just used a sticker from the EP paper collection and added a pretty bow from this horizontal stripe satin ribbon.
Head on over to the RRR blog to play along with this fun challenge.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I love svg cuts! If you want to win a 10 dollar gc from svg cuts, you can join http://creative-cutting-challenges.blogspot.nl/
    Margret

    ReplyDelete