Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lori Whitlock Design Team Day

This is my second post for today....scroll down for Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesday  Challenge!

It's my day over on Lori Whitlock's blog.  She just released some more adorable files for Halloween.  

This 3D Spider Card is so cool!  It folds flat for mailing in a standard A2 envelope but then "pops" up so that it can stand up for display.  This pretty orange paper is from Echo Park for the Record 2  which Lori designed.  I added a cute flair button from Paper Play Studio and a bow from some hemp cord. 
There are several versions of this fun 3D card...there is one for Thanksgiving and Christmas too!

I took my inspiration for my lollipop from my friend Tamara over at Happy Life Crafty Wife
 I cut a scallop circle from this set
For the rosette, I used Lori's new file from the Silhouette Store.... it is so easy to fold since it's already scored.  Check out all the cute edge designs.  Rosettes make everything cuter!

I topped the it off with a spider web and  another cute button.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!





5 comments:

  1. I love the little spider in the window. So cute. Thanks for sharing this card. You'll have to hop over and see my Coffins for this Halloween. I can't wait to start booing my neighbors this year. Have a spooktacular October!
    Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.
    http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Card. Love the Spider. Can't wait to start booing my neighbors this year. You'll have to go check out the coffins I made the other night.
    They will be awesome for little treat boxes for the kiddos this Halloween.
    Have a spooktacular October!
    Http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Corri! I love Lori's files!

    ReplyDelete