Friday, October 26, 2012

Jinger Adams Design Team Day

This is my second post for today....click here for my Lori Whitlock post.
Hi everyone!  I have  a cute altered project for you. 
My daughter recently went to a ceramic painting party and the finished project were delivered in this cool corrugated cardboard take out box.   I almost put in the recycle bin but decided it was just too cute!

I traced the shape onto some pattern paper from the Gypsy Queen line. 

I added some ribbon and a piece of Jinger's beautiful lace trim.  
I cut some leaves on my Cricut from the Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge and added a felt rose from my stash.  
This was a quick and simple project but I think it would make a beatiful gift box.  It's large and strong enough to hold a good size present. 

Thank so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment