Monday, October 29, 2012

a little someone new

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. My kids and I are a little under the weather so we just hung out at home and crafted a little.
Today is my last post over on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog.  I have loved being on this design team.  Bonnie is so sweet and all the design team members are super talented. 
I made a cute baby card today. 
I used some cute paper  from Echo Park -Paradise Beach. I found the burlap ATC at Michaels...I think it makes a cute background for my cute little giraffe.  
The giraffe is from the Wild Child SVG Kit from SVG cuts .
I added a bow with some pretty lace blue seam binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon.   

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

10 comments:

  1. Adorable! Wow...that EP Paradise Beach paper is so perfect here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! The burlap is the perfect backdrop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! I love the patterned paper and cute giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That burlap makes a great background, and the giraffe is so cute - great card! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! The blue background paper is so perfect with the giraffe! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, love the burlap background

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, love the colors and texture of the burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is something about giraffes and baby cards...so very perfect!

    ReplyDelete