Sunday, July 29, 2012

REally Reasonable Ribbon -Life's better in Flip Flops

Hi eveyone!  I hope you are having a great weekend!  We spend the day yesterday packing my twin things for camp.  We take them up there later today.  Everyone is a little nervous around here....including Mom, lol!

I have a cute card to show you today that's perfect for Summer.



The paper for my card is from Echo Park - Paradise Beach.  I just love flip flops and when I saw this file from Lori Whitlock, I couldn't wait to cut it out with my Cameo.  
I discarded the strap and cut a very small slit in the sole of the flip flop. 
 I threaded two small pieces of this pretty satin starfish ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon through the hole and secured to the back with Scor Tape.
 I cut a this Lori Whitlock flower with my Cameo and attached with a brad. 
I finished of my card with some buttons and a bow from this fabulous hemp cord.  I love this stuff....I'm working on getting every single color! 

The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by. 




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is just fabulous!!! Love the flip flops, the ribbon and the bg papers.
    Just hang in there Mom, the twins will be back home before you know it and they will have a great time at camp!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete