Sunday, July 29, 2012

Paper Issues - A Flair for the Eclectic

Welcome to the Paper Issues -  A Flair for the Eclectic blog hop!  
You should have arrived here from Patricia's blog.

For my project, I used the new Echo Park - Everyday Eclectic collection.

For my card, I used the kraft paper from the collection.  

I trimmed a paper doily to fit the left edge of the card and used the typewriter sticker from the collection.  The sentiment is from the newest Scrappy Moms Stamps release....Many Thanks! 

The little gable box and rolled flower  are from Lori Whitlock.  

We have an amazing prize up for grabs.  

Paper Play Studio is giving away a $25 gift certificate.  You have to check out these adorable buttons!  I definitely need to get some! 

To enter like Paper Issues on Facebook here and
Paper Play Studio here.

Be sure to head over to Paper Issues to link up your "eclectic" project and you might be featured! 

Your next stop is Holly!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. This is really awesome Cory! I love that box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box and card set is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so elegant, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the Victorian feel! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the Victorian feel!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so very pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and beautiful Corri :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an absolutely darling gift set. Love how you incorporated the doily to tie in with the pattern on the gift box. That typewriter is the perfect added touch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty! Love the neutrals and white on Kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful soo vintage I think and I love it

    ReplyDelete