Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Really Reasonable Ribbon - Happy Mother's Day





Hi everyone!  I hope you guys are all having a great week.  We finally got some rain down here in South Texas and it really cooled things down.  I hope it lasts for a little while....those 90 degree days were starting too soon!
 
I have a pretty Mother's Day corsage/award to show you today. 



This would be beautiful on a gift bag or hot glue a safety pin on the back, like I did, and Mom could wear it to church on Sunday!
The Details
Silhouette Cameo
Award Ribbon Pinwheel - Lori Whitlock from the Silhouette Store
Paper Doily - I Love It All on Etsy
Pattern Paper - My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up
Epiphany Scallop Circle Shape Tool
Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. Corri, this is really pretty! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful; love the intricate detail. Very nice--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete