Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Forever Young

It's time for a new challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Our challenge this week is to use the Forever Young cartridge.  If you don't have that cart (like me), you can still play along with a similiar cut or SVG file.
This purse file is from Lori Whitlock and the paper is from the Heidi Swapp - Sugar Chic collection.
I created my flower by gathering a piece of party streamer on the sewing machine and then forming a spiral.  The seniment is from the Scrappy Moms set - Girls Just Want to have Fun.

Head on over to Scrappy Moms to play along.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this. I have a 16 y/o girl and I made a purse for away to hold the money. But, your flower is great, I will have to use that next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO cute!!! Love the streamer flower!!!

    hugs,
    SArah

    ReplyDelete