Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lori Whitlock Design Team Day

Hi everyone! I hope you guys are all having a great week!  I can't believe it's March already.  We are already getting a taste of the South Texas heat and I'm not ready for it yet!

Today I have a really cute project to show you using some of Lori Whitlock's new files.



I cut her new Easter Baskets files.  I used the Echo Park - Happy Days Collection which Lori also designed. 
The little baskets are very easy to put together and so fun to embellish. 
The Easter eggs on the top basket are also Lori's files.

These would make great classroom party favors! 

Lori just added some great new files for St. Patrick's Day!  Head on over to her store to check them out.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. These are adorable Corri!! Love the papers, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baskets, they are so pretty & colorful. I know what you mean about this heat in S. Texas.. I'm in deep S.TX too and the only thing that has helped the heat has been the wind. It's been super windy these past days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are adorable . i might attempt to make these for my grandkids teachers. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are soooo cute!!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!! just curious - did you ruffle the ribbon yourself or buy it that way? it is soo pretty:-)

    ReplyDelete