Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Terriffic Tuesday Challenge with Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hi everyone!  It's time for a new Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge.  The challenge is Tag, You're It....make a project with a tag on it.

For my flower, I cut a 1-1/2" circle on my Cricut and then made 8 loops for satin ribbon with scallop edges from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I layered it with two paper flowers from Michael's.  I picked these up in the $1 bin a few months ago.
I created the stem and leaves with moss green twill ribbon from RRR.

The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Stamps - Mini Messages and this pretty background paper is from My Mind's Eye.
Click here to head on over to SMS to link up your tag project!

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty flower! I like how well it matches the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the ribbon for the steam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Corri! Love the flower. TFS :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I now know that I must place an order for some ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Corri!!!

    This card is just so beautiful....LOVE IT!!!! Great job =)

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the ribbon and twine flower! very creative!

    ReplyDelete