Friday, February 10, 2012

New Scrappy Moms Stamps!

Happy Friday everyone!  Scrappy Moms Stamps just released two new adorable stamps sets! 
The first is Mini Messages
There is a sentiment for every occasion on this set!  I love it! 

The second new set is Owl Occasions...so cute! 


Here's my card.....
I used my Cameo to cut this adorable little owl from Lori Whitlock.  I added the flower....it's actually part of a different owl.  The bracket shape and scallop oval are from Lori's Nested Frames.

This pretty pattern paper is from the October Afternoon - Sidewalks collection.  These are all my favorite colors!

Head on over to Scrappy Moms to get your new stamps and don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams sneak peeks!  You can find links on my side bar.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. This turned out great, Corri! Love the pretty paper! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!! I love the bright fun colors! :D

    {{{ HUGS }}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Corri love the sweet owl and bright colours and those nesting frames! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially the owl occasiions ijust bought the perfect cartridge for them . this is going on my birthday list. thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! I love the bright colors in that owl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card!! Love these new stamp sets. I've got to go order now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Nice Corri... DI d you submit??

    ReplyDelete