Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Hi everyone!  I hope you guys are all having a great week.  I have to go out shopping one more time  to pick up the last few things on my list.  Hopefully, I can find what I need.  Every year I say I won't wait until the last minute but here I am again, lol!

Our challenge this week over at Scrappy Moms Stamps is to create a project using a bag.  You can use any bag on your project.  For my project to day I made a card/gift card holder using the new Bitty Bags that Scrappy Moms has available.  They are super cute.

The tag and penquin are SVG files from Lori Whitlock.  I attached my gift card to the tag. 

These little bags are so cute and will work for all types of projects.  They make awesome treat bags and quick gift wraps.  I am using one to wrap up a little flashflight we got my hubby for Christmas.

Head on over to Scrappy Moms to check out the rest of the design projects and link up yours!

 

3 comments:

  1. Soo cute Corri. Love the little penguin.

    ♥Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that adorable penguin. Also, RRR is sponsoring us and we have featured one of your RRR projects on the Lessology blog today. :)

    ReplyDelete