Monday, October 17, 2011

SVG Attic Design Team Day!

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I'm so excited to announce that I have joined the SVG Attic Design Team!  Jessica has some amazing files and I'm loving them all!

For my project today, I decided to cut the witches hat from the Happy Haunt Halloween Party Kit.  The web is from the What's Brewin set.


I used Echo Park Athopecary Emmporium paper and the ruffle is some crepe paper streamer that I gathered with the sewing machine.   I used Tim Holtz Soot distress ink for the edges.   This hat is so adorable and goes together in minutes.  You could easily make several of them really quickly.....or turn it upside down and make a fun treat holder.

Head on over to SVG Attic to see all the amazing files.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming a part of the SVG Attic Design team... that is awesome! I look forward to seeing what you create! The witches hat is adorable by the way! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling!!! :).

    Karen

    http://www.facebook.com/karen.bahit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this hat!!! I am in witch hat making mode! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! I am just finishing off mine now. I have been plucking away at them for about 3 weeks now. I LOVE that paper too. I picked up the 6x6 paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corri--The hat is adorable. Very classic.
    Congrat on SVG Attic DT. Have fun! I'll be watching.

    ReplyDelete