Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneak #2 - Hoopin It Up

This is my second post for today....click HERE for the Digi Bistro This to That Challenge.

Scrappy Moms Stamps just released two new stamp sets. 


I used the new Game Day set to makes this cute and fast card.

 


The basketball goal is from Pop - Up Neighborhood.  Be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team for some more awesome inspiration from these two new sets.  You can find links on my side bar.

Head over to Scrappy Moms to get your stamps today! 

4 comments:

  1. love this boy card!! doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Corri! Here you are teasing me with new Scrappy Mom's stamp sets! Love the Bewitched one!!! Love your card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That candy corn "bag" is soooo adorable!! I LOVE the sweet face! You basketball card is so cute too! :D

    ReplyDelete