Monday, August 8, 2011

Paper Playtime #52 - Projects with Water

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  We took a short trip over to New Mexico and the weather was amazing! It rained everyday....something we haven't seen down here in Texas in a long time. 

The  Paper Playtime Challenge this week is to make a project with water.  For my card, I used Once Upon a Princess to cut this pretty mermaid.

I cut the waves by welding the waves from Zooballoo to a rectangle from George and Basic Shapes.   All the paper is by Echo Park....the 6" x 6" Splash pad and Dots and Stripes.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Stamps set - Happily Ever After.

Head on over to Paper Platyime to enter our fun challenge.  Our sponsor this week is My Pink Stamper!

2 comments:

  1. You have a super cute blog!!!! I love this mermaid and adding embossing to her hair is such a brilliant idea! I'm adding your button to my blog, I would love it if you would add mine to yours ;)

    ReplyDelete