Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Digi Bistro - This to That Challenge

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  We were super busy coordinating a silent auction.  I'm glad that is over...it was taking up my crafting time.

It's time for the Digi Bistro's -This to That Challenge.  This week our challenge was to make a step card.   I had never made one until today and it's not as difficult as it looks.  You can search the internet of a number of tutorials on how to cut and score your card base.  I used the Furever Friends set for my card.


The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Stamps set - Raining Cats and Dogs.

Each design team member is using a different set so be sure to visit everyone to see their fabulous cards.
Heather

Head on over to Cher's Studio to play along with us. Cher is giving away a $5, $10 & a $15 gift certificate to the Digi Bistro to three lucky winners.  We can't wait to see your fabulous step cards!


5 comments:

  1. Adorable card. I can't wait to cut these doggies. Exciting to be designing with you at TDB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect thank you for dog sitting. Looking forward to working with you on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corri - I absolutely love your card! The doggie is too cute and I love how you used different paper on each step of the card. So happy to be on the DT with you. Melanie

    ReplyDelete