Monday, April 11, 2011

Paper Playtime #43 - Weather and a WINNER

Good morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  It's time for another fun challene over at Paper Playtime.  Challenge #43 is to use anything weather realated on your project.  Our sponsor this week is
Joy's Life
The prize this week is Joy's Lots of Pun Stamps (set of 23!)


I used Simply Charmed for my rain cloud and I cut it 3"h.  This cute background paper is from K and Company and the sentiment and twine are from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

We can't wait to see what fun project you come up with....click here to jump over to Paper Playtime!


I used random.org to select a winner for the Easter Bunny Hop!  The winner is......

36. karensk said...
Love the card and colors. I am a follower
Thanks for sharing

I be sending you can email so we get your Scrappy Moms stamps mailed out!





6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the colors.

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card...sooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card soooo cute, I love that background paper. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so cute! That paper works perfectly with the image!
    TFS!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete