Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #66 - Border Feature

Hi everyone!  I haven't posted in a while,  we've been out of town since last Wednesay for a family wedding.  We had a wonderful time.  It's time for another Cricut Cardz Challenge....this week our challenge is to use the border feature from any cartridge plus the colors blue, yellow and white.

I used Straight from the Nest for this cute little birdie border.  I cut it at 5-1/4"w (real size).   I used one of
MS border punches for the top border and added some yellow stitched ribbon.  My sentiment is from the new Scrappy Moms Stamps set - Spring Fling.  We can't wait to see what you come up with!  Click HERE to link up your project!


  1. Love this Cirri really cute and fab colours! hugs x

  2. Sorry typing so fast, hit the i instead of!!!!!

  3. Super Cute, Corri! I must admit that I have never used a border feature on ANY of my cartridges because it always stumps me. This is great inspiration to me!


  4. I love it!!! How super cute, you did a wonderful job!! :) TFS!!!

  5. I LOVE this card. It is just so adorable. TFS!
    RecipeScrapper at sbcglobal dot net
    The EmBELlished

  6. This card is SO pretty! One of my favorites!
    Great job!

    Connie DT2