Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Scrappy Moms Stamps

Hi everyone!  Today is our second Terrific Tuesdays challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  The cartridge this week is Sweethearts.  I wanted this cart so bad during the Michael's sale but was not able to find it. This is lock and key on Indie Art is similiar to the one on Sweethearts.
I cut the heart lock at 3"h.  This pretty background mat is from Twinkle Toes (4.75").  This key paper is Martha Stewart.    My card base is 5-1/4" x 5-1/4" and I used my corner rounder to shape the corners.    My sentiment is from the new Scrappy Moms Stamps set "Love Notes" which is available now for pre-order.
Head on over to Scrappy Moms to play along with this week's challenge.  One entry will be chosen from both the January The winner will get the new Love Notes stamp set!

11 comments:

  1. Cute card. I love the background paper. And the shape of the background too. LOve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! ADORABLE!!! ADORABLE!!! the paper is PERFECT!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Love the paper.

    dendearmas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!! pretty pattern paper..I love the Key!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove the paper...I didn't even realize the heart was from Indie Art, it almost looks the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card! I'm so in love with that label cut right now!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the paper you chose for this very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! Please stop by my blog as I have something for you!

    http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. I want to invite you to my blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful! I love the keys background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a few days behind in my blog "stalking" This is such an adorable card! I love that background paper! TFS!

    ReplyDelete