Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesdays

Photobucket

Hi everyone!  I'm so excited!  Today is the first challenge for Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesdays!
Terrific Tuesday Challenges will be held the 2nd and 4th weeks of the month. The challenge will be posted on Tuesday and  it will end the following Monday. These will be Cricut cartridge challenges, if you don't have the specified cartridge you can substitute a similar cut. :)

Scrappy Moms will have a  prize drawing at the end of each month with all the entries from both challenges. That means if you play along with both challenges you will have two entries in the prize drawing!

This week's cartridge is Birthday Bash.  Most of you know how much I love this cartridge!  For my card I decided on this adorable little hedgehog.



For my card base I welded two shapes from Lacy labels together.  The pink floral paper is from my all time favorite paper pack...K and Company Carolyn Gavin.  The little hedgie is cut at 2-1/2"h and the eyes and nose were so tiny that I decided not to use them.  I colored his nose with a black marker and added the smallest google eyes I had.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms set  Simple Sentiments.

Click HERE to head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to play along with this week's challenge.

18 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the patterned paper you chose! So pretty!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Corri. I love the 'dingle balls'.

    cricutaddicted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest card. I have to get that cart! Cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so cute, the colors are perfect together!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corri your card is to die for and that ribbon accent is awesome! The shape of the card is KEWL! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corri this is super cute I just love it.. love how you tied in all the colors too...
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! TFS! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just grreat!! I love it! I'm waiting on this cart to get here in the mail!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Corri this is soo cute! I love the googly eyes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Corri, love the bright colors!
    Lezlye

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a cute lil hedgehog I have to get this cart after seeing such fab designs from the Design team! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Adorable! What a great card!!

    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's so cute - and I love the little pom-pom fringe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Corri,

    That is sooooo cute!!! :)

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the shape of the card! Great idea!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a cute card... love the pom pom fringe!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete