Monday, January 10, 2011

Paper Playtime #33- Black, Silver and White

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a nice weekend and was able to find all the $9.99 cartridges they wanted at Michael's!  I found several that I could not pass up at that price.

This week our challenge Paper Playtime is to make a project using black, silver and white ONLY.  I knew right away that I wanted to cut this tie from Wrap it Up.  I think it works perfectly with these colors.

I decided to cut the box feature to create this adorable little gift bag.  I cut the tag from Lacy Labels and used my The Charmed Life set from Scrappy Moms stamps for the sentiment.  This is a super simple project but it turned out really nice.  I attached the tag with some silver ribbon from Hobby Lobby.

Click here to head on over to Paper Playtime to play along with this week's fun challenge.  The rest of the Paper Playtime Queens have some beautiful projects to inspire you!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! So elegant! Great card for a formal occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally fun Corri! what a great idea for a gift bag, love the tie and your cute sentiment! great job!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete