Monday, November 8, 2010

Cocoa Warms the Heart - Momo's Tuesday Challenge

Hey Guys!  I wanted to share a card I made using the Winter Frolic cartridge and the Scrappy Moms Stamps set Winter Wishes.  I just received a bunch of paper that I ordered from Joann's.  You have to watch their clearance section....I got 12 x 12 paper stacks from DCWV for $5.99 and 4 x 6 mat stacks for $2.99.   They also had a coupon for free shipping so I got 5 12" x 12" stacks and 3 mat stacks and now I 
an in paper heaven.


I am entering this one in Momo's Tuesday challenge.  She wants to see some embossing on your project.
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a deal on the paper! I've never ordered from them online..but I know they usually have great deals!Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute card!! Love the mug of cocoa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - I LOVE the colors you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally cute! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete