Monday, October 4, 2010

Paper Playtime - Challenge #19

Hi everyone!  I hope you guys all had a wonderful weekend.  We had a super busy sports filled weekend with football on Saturday and Volleyball on Sunday.

I am so excited to announce that I am one of the new Queens over Paper Playtime.  This week our challenge was to use ribbon, buttons or rhinestones or ALL three.  I decided to use all three on this cute tree card.  I used K and Company, Carolyn Gavin paper for the background.  The tree is cut from Give a Hoot and I used my Scappy Moms stamps for the sentiment.  I added some buttons, rhinestones and ribbon to finish off my card.

Head on over to Paper Playtime to play along with this week's challenge....there is a great prize back up for grabs.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Corri, this is just fantastic! I love the little buttons on the tree and of course the ribbon/bow and the bling! Love bling!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card!!!! I LOVE IT!!! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card and I love the addition of buttons to the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love how all the elements came together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooosers! I looove these fun, whimsical trees! Darling!

    ReplyDelete