Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #46

The Cricut Cardz Challenge this week is anything goes.  I picked up this adorable paper pack at Michael's a few weeks ago called The Sweet Stack by DCWV.  I loved this cute fruit paper so I decided on this sweet little apple from Create A Critter.  I cut it as 2-3/4" out of some rose glitter paper from my stash.  I used my Scrappy Moms stamps and this cute apple ribbon I found a while back in the Target dollar bin.

We would love for you to play along with us for this fun challenge....click  HERE to head on over to Cricut Cardz Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!!???!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable! I love the sweet stack and have had one of these sheets sitting for awhile. I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just TOOOO CUTE! The happy face apple and all the fun colors... It's just to darn cute! :o)
    Theresa (DT#2)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE card...LOVE that paper!!! I use it all the time with the Sweet Treats cartridge!!! I wanted to say CONGRATS on becoming a Scrappy Moms DT member....woo hoo!!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! That paper and ribbon just set it all off!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen that paper stack -- and it looks like it's a wonderful match to the CAC apple. Great CCC challenge card - TFS!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Adorable! Great job with this card :)

    ReplyDelete