Friday, September 3, 2010

...wee Memories - In the Forest


The Scrappy Saturday Challenge at ....wee Memories this week is In the Forest.  I thought this paper worked perfectly for the challenge.  I cut the little fawn from Create a Critter at 3" and the scalloped borders are from Just Because.  The sentiment is a stamp I got from Michael's dollar bin a while ago.  I added some Prima flowers and pearls to the border and some stickles to the little deer's collar. This card was pretty quick and simple to make but I think it turned out cute.

5 comments:

  1. That's a great card, what a good idea to use that paper, I have that same paper and I've been trying to figure out a new way to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo cute! The papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute!!! Great job!! LOVE IT!!! :) :) :) :) Hope your enjoying your weekend!! ps: update your badge when you get a chance to the challenge :D

    ReplyDelete