Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Fall Banner

I hope everyone is having a great week.  I've been playing around with banners the last couple of weeks.  I made two "Happy Birthday" ones last week and today I made this "Happy Fall" one.  I love the way it turned out.  I used a scalloped circle from Lacy Labels for the base cut at 5".   The font I used is from "Country Life".  I really like this font, it cuts out so well and is not too thin.  The pumpkin is from Create a Critter....I used the hide contours feature to remove the face. I have had this paper for a while now and I just love this color combination.  I used sage green tulle to tie the panels together. I think it turned out really  pretty.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I want to do a banner for each of my girls' rooms. Thanks for the inspiration. Is the hide feature only available on the gypsy? You can email me if you have time. :-)

    ReplyDelete