Monday, September 6, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenges - Pink

I hope everyone is having a nice Labor Day weekend.  We had our first Pop Warner football game this weekend....it was lot of fun.  My eight year old twins are both participating...I have a cheerleader and a football player.  They both did a great job.

I also got some new cartridges on Friday....I got Straight from the Nest....yay!  I've been waiting on this cartridge for months...I paid for it a while back on pre - order and it finally got here.  I fell in love with this butterfly as soon as I saw it. 

I made this "joy fold" card for the Cuttlebug Challenges be Inspired #99.  The challenge was to make a mostly pink card in honor of My Pink Stamper who is sponsoring this week's challenge.  The pattern papers on my card are from K and Company.  I love the way this turned out....so pretty!

2 comments:

  1. This card is GREAT and I love the sentiment being cut from the Cricut! Thanks so much for playing in the Cuttlebug Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing in our Cuttlebug challenge!

    ReplyDelete