Friday, May 28, 2010

PPC-CC #14




This is the color combo over at Picture Perfect Creations this week. I was having a little trouble with this combo at first, I could not figure out how to make this green work with the blue and pink. I finally decided on this tree from Give a Hoot. I love these Martha Stewart wood grain papers. The tulips are from Walk in my Garden and the little bird is also from Give a Hoot. The little flowers the bird is holding was difficult to glue....but I think it turned out pretty cute.

5 comments:

  1. WHAT A CUTE CARD!! I love all the cut out pieces you put together for this image...a lot of work but so worth it! Very cute...thanks for playing with us this week and be sure to pop back in again next week!

    Lori - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  2. That woodgrain paper looks so realistic! I think you did a great job with this week's PPC color combo!

    Allison - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing scene!! Great artwork! SO GLAD you shared this with us at PPC! Be sure to see the new challenge on Monday!! Thanks! Nicole ~ PPC Creator DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute is this!!! Great job,love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that birdie and the tulips are sooooo sweet.

    I love your creation this week for the PPC Colour Challenge.

    Trish - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete